Thursday, May 16, 2013

Coastal Scents - Haul

Hello Dear :)

I'm so excited, it's my first haul post, oh my gosh!

Here is my Coastal Scents haul. Yeah, it is not much, but I thought that they were worth showing lol^^

It's the first time I ordered at Coastal Scents and it's definitely not my last one. I didn't get the chance to try everything out, but the things I tried out, the were aaaaaaamazing!

So let's get started..

I'm always thinking I need more and more brushes, even if I already own some brushes.. but yes, you know how we girls are, didn't you? So I ordered the brushes which looks like this:


Left to the Right:
  • Blender: Allows you to blend eye shadows 
  • Mini Multipurpose: Offers the flexibility to be used for multiple purposes 
  • Angled LinerThis brush is the ultimate tool for lining the eyes and defining the brows
  • Detail Round: Ideal for targeted, precise application, and to blend or smudge liner
  • Detail MiniApplying shadow to smaller areas of your eye (such as the inner corner or lower lash line)

I also order this beautiful PINK Kabuki. Doesn't it look pretty? Aww so cute it's pink and oh my gosh it's so fluffy! I never ever ever had such a fluffy brush, I swear +.+



And of course my brushes need a special care, so here are my brush guards: 


Variety Pack:

1 Shadow and Liner Brush Guard
2 Blush Brush Guards
2 Foundation Brush Guards
1 Powder and Kabuki Brush Guard

Last but not least, some eyeshadows yayyy:


Swatches:


And how could it be.. yes these eyeshadows need a place:


The Coastal Scents Empty Magnetic Palette: 12 Piece

I got this palette of 4 mini eyeshadow colors as a gift with my order!



If you want me to do a review on some products, just let me know in the comments down below.

I hope you enjoy reading. See you soon :)

xoxo Monica*

8 comments:

  1. Love the eye shadows!:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great palette... lovely colors!!!
    Kisses my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I'm following you now :)

      Delete
  4. great palette, ganz schein faarwen ausgewielt! :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete