Sunday, December 22, 2013

BEAUTY HAUL: MAC Cosmetics

Hello!

& are you super excited for Christmas as I do?


If you follow me on Instagram (NicasBeauty) you will already have seen this picture here:


So yeah, my lovely Bestfriend went to New York City and brought me a few things which I asked for.
I am very happy with the things she got me. The pricing are such a big difference comparing to the prices here in Europe, it’s insane!

At the end I added a few other things from MAC I bought some days ago.

I would say, let's start with the haul!


































2 x Pro Palette Large Single
Pro Palette Insert Blush X6
Pro Palette Eye Shadow X15
Pro Eye Makeup Remover
Fix+
Pro Longwear Paint Pot “Soft Ochre”
Eye Shadow “Swiss Chocolate”, “Cranberry” & “Carbon”
Lipgloss “Cultured”
Lipstick “Syrup” & “Plumful”
Divine Night Lipstick “Flair For Finery”


Amazing, isn't it? :D 

How pretty does the Divine Night Lipstick look? Omg I am in love *.*


& here is the stuff I bought some days ago:




Lipstick “Craving”

Eye Shadow “Sketch” & “Orb”
























Lipstick “Peach Blossom”


Yes, I am a MAC Cosmetics junkie & you know what? I love it!

How are your thoughts on today's blog post? Let me know in the comments :)


Love,
Nica 

6 comments:

  1. Ich liiiiebe MAC - besonders die Lippis. Ich bin gerade einfach nur neidisch auf deine Ausbeute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! i love your blog, i've nominated you for the Liebster award! go to my blog post: http://mimibeauty07.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html
    for the details! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous of your MAC collection!! Hope you've enjoyed the holidays & new year. Cheers! Looking forward to your future posts ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sehr viele Sachen davon hab ich auch und möchte sie mir nicht mehr weg denken ;-) MAC is simply the best ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swiss Choclate und Peach Blossom lieb ich auch sehr - bin heute noch traurig, dass ich Flair for finery nicht bekommen habe *schnief* - Schöner Haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! It's a fun way to find and connect with new blogs who have fewer than 200 followers. I really enjoy reading your blog and I hope you consider passing on this award.
    Thanks for your time! :)
    Further details on my blog, http://missbrunettebeauty.blogspot.ca/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete