Monday, June 24, 2013

LAVERA

Hey guys.

The following products were sent to me by LAVERA. It's a German organic cosmetic brand, which I think is very cool. So I want to share with you the products I got:


Double Black Mascara: The precision brush lengthens, strengthens and separates for ultimate impact, while the volume brush fixes the look in place and creates a breathtakingly full fan of lashes. Natural ingredients such as organic beeswax and refined mineral pigments make for lasting hold and intense protection.


Soft Eyeliner (Golden Brown): The natural ingredients are particularly gentle on the sensitive eye area. Soft Eyeliner is easy to apply, and comes with a built-in sponge applicator to achieve a multitude of different looks – from a precise line to a soft and smoky effect.



















Beautiful Mineral Eyeshadow (Dreamy Pink): Enriched with minerals such as magnesium and silicon, organic rice powder, nourishing organic oils such as argan oil and sea-buckthorn oil, and organic flower essences, it has a delightful creamy consistency which offers excellent coverage.

I'm very happy that they send me those products, because I never tried one of their products before, so that’s pretty cool. A BIG thank you to Lavera!

Do you own some Lavera products? If yes, what's your favourite?

Bye bye,

Xoxo Mónica*

No comments:

Post a Comment