Sunday, July 21, 2013

Free Products - Avène

Hey guys!

I want to do a presentation on the products that were sent to me by Avène.




Hydrance Optimale SPF 20 Hydrating Cream

Gentle, creamy moisturizer that restores skin’s hydration and helps protect against environmental and UV aggressors.

Skin Type: All Skin Types


Micellar Lotion Cleanser and Make-Up Remover

Technologically advanced cleansing water removes impurities and make-up. It is based on a micelle principle that protects and releases the softening active principle.

Skin Type: Normal/Combination, Dry

About this product I was very happy because I already own it and I love very much, plus it is almost empty, so I don’t need to buy a new one^^


I'm going to try out the Hydrating Cream and make a review to it later.

Do you own this Hydrating Cream? Do you like it?

Xoxo Mónica*

No comments:

Post a Comment