Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sephora - Sale

Hello.

I hope you are having some great holidays so far. You know what? I totally forgot to make a blog post about my Sephora sale goodies -.-' shame on me! So here it is with 6 weeks lateness.

























Lee Lee's Beauty Secrets by Benefit :

"That Gal" Brightening Face Primer ¦ "They're Real" Mascara ¦ "Laugh With Me Lee Lee" Eau de Toilette ¦ "The Porefessional" Pores Minimazer




























The New Annie Collection by Benefit :

"High Beam" Luminescent Complexion Enhancer ¦ "Coralista" Blush ¦ "Juicy Coral" Lip Shine ¦ "Smokin' Liner" Eyeliner ¦ "Shimmering Beige" "Charcoal" "Navy" "Misty Blue" Eyeschadow ¦ 
Fluff Shadow/Hard Angle Brushes 

























Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector "02"

Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm "Curvy Candy"

























Clinique Perfectly Real MakeUp "Shade 02"




Lancôme L'absolu Nu "Rose Caresse"




























Shiseido Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer "PK 327"


Et voilà! I hope you like my new goodies so much as I do.
Wish you a good evening!

Bye Bye :-*

Mónica

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment